AI is taking over almost everything, one such application that is desperately needed is Excel and Spreadsheets and it was very tedious and cumbersome to remember the formulas that have to be used, and in many cases, the formula had to search on the internet to get so that it’s precise and correctly works for the needs of the sheets. So here cometh the “EXCELFORMULABOT” that does the things which one could have hardly imagined.
EXCEL FORMULA BOT is, in short, we can say the blend of Artificial Intelligence(AI) with Excel and Spreadsheets that will actually change the way how things work and it has made working with excel more than interesting and easier as well.
Wanna know what it does.! It magically transforms the statements given in English text into formulas of Excel and Spread Sheets. All you have to do is write the problem statement to the Excel formula Bot and that statement with the help of Artificial Intelligence(AI) will convert your problem statement into the Excel formula. Imagine how many hours of time it will save, this will be a game changer for users of Microsoft EXCEL and Google Spreadsheets. Imagine how unburdened will users feel who won’t get along with the formulas of Excel but still struggle to get things done.
It will generate the formulas and as well as it has the option to explain it also which can be used. In case we find it difficult to understand how exactly it works. Now that’s more than what one could have asked for. Most of the time it happens such we dig into a problem and get to the end of the tunnel and get the solution too, but we find it very difficult when we want it to execute, doesn’t that sound with most of the cases when working with Excel and its formulas? Remembering all of the formulas is too hectic a job, there comes the Excel Formula Bot to the rescue.
To get the near to perfect results the site says to be precise with the referencing with exact cells and columns. If you find the results to be not exact then just rephrase the statement and we will get our intended results. And using single quotes too is recommended.
Yes, it is paid software but the way it serves the Excel users is more than worth and if your daily work is to work on Excel and Spreadsheets then this is definitely the best one to go for which can relieve you from most of the stress for sure. The paid Subscribers get unlimited monthly queries and now the bot can be directly used inside the Excel.
Just go to Insert, Add-ins, and look out for “ExcelFormulaBot” to find “AI Formula Generator Bot for Excel“. OR you can direct go over here.
Excel Formula Bot is now readily available for the Excel Addin for the subscribers of bot service. And it is freely available too but the queries are been restricted to 5 per month that’s also not a bad deal without a penny being spent.
The Compatability for the Add-in is with the latest version of the
Excel for windows: 2013, 2016, 2019, 2021& 365 and the Web browser.
Excel of Mac: 2016, 2019, 2021.
There are several unique things about using an AI bot with Excel formulas:
- Accuracy: An AI bot helps to ensure that your formulas are accurate, thereby minimizing the risk of errors in your calculations.
- Speed: An AI bot can process huge amounts of data pretty quickly and efficiently, saving you time and effort in performing calculations.
- Customization for preciseness: An AI bot can be customized to perform specific tasks or calculations based on your needs, allowing you to automate tasks and streamline your workflow.
- Machine learning for performance: Some AI bots are equipped with machine learning capabilities, which allows them to improve and adapt their performance over time, becoming more efficient and accurate as they process more data.
- Integration for multitasking: An AI bot can be integrated with other tools and systems, allowing you to access and analyze data from multiple sources and create more comprehensive reports and insights.
- Collaboration for sharing: An AI bot can help teams collaborate and share information more easily, enabling them to work together more efficiently and effectively.
Different ways an Excel AI bot can be used to automate tasks and streamline workflows
- Data analysis: An AI bot can be used to analyze large amounts of data and identify trends, patterns, and anomalies. This can be useful for identifying areas for improvement, making informed decisions, and predicting future outcomes.
- Data cleansing: An AI bot can be used to clean and organize data by identifying and correcting errors, duplicates, and inconsistencies. This can help to ensure that your data is accurate and reliable.
- Data visualization: An AI bot can be used to create charts, graphs, and other visualizations to help you understand and communicate data more effectively.
- Financial modeling: An AI bot can be used to create financial models and projections to help you forecast future performance and make informed decisions.
- Budgeting: An AI bot can be used to track and manage budgets, helping you to identify areas of overspending and make adjustments to stay on track.
- Inventory management: An AI bot can be used to track and manage inventory levels, helping you to identify when to reorder and optimize your stock levels.
- Project management: An AI bot can be used to track and manage project progress, helping you to stay on schedule and identify areas where additional resources may be needed.
ExcelFormulaBot Demonstration With Examples
Let’s take an example so that we can understand better how to use the Excel formula bot. Suppose we have two columns with ‘Employee Name’ and ‘Employee Salary’. And the scenario here is all the employees have different designations and accordingly their salaries too are different from each other so the Accountants department wants to know the average salary of all the employees.
So in this case we just have to go to https://excelformulabot.com/ and sign up and click on generate formulas for free in case you want to use it for free. Then type your query in text as shown below by linking your excel, ask for something like this “Average of column B” and see in the output section that it’s done and you can use the formula now.
Let’s take look at one more example so that we would have a proper hands-on with the application. Suppose we have 3 columns viz ‘Employee name’, ‘ID proof’, and ‘Approved/Rejected ‘. And in the ID proof column, we have all the documents the employees have submitted out of which we only want those employees who have submitted the passport or driving license should be selected as “Approved” and others should get “Rejected”. Type in the Query in text format and we will get the required formula in the output section ready to be used further.
EXCELFROMULABOT also uses the vertical look-up function to scan through the columns in ascending order so as to get the precise formula.
VLOOKUP or Vertical lookup is a built-in Excel function that allows you to search for a value in the first column of a table, and return a value from another column in the same row. It is useful for quickly looking up and returning specific information from a large table of data.
Here’s an example of how you might use VLOOKUP in a formula: =VLOOKUP(A2,B2:D7,3,FALSE) In this example, the lookup value is in cell A2, the table array is B2:D7, the column index number is 3, and the range lookup is set to FALSE, so the function will use an exact match.
How Excel Formula Bot works internally
Excel formula AI bots work by using artificial intelligence and machine learning algorithms to analyze data and perform tasks. These algorithms are designed to process large amounts of data quickly and accurately and can be trained to recognize patterns and make predictions based on past data.
To use an Excel formula AI bot, you typically need to input the data that you want to analyze and specify the tasks that you want the bot to perform. The bot will then use its algorithms to process the data and provide you with the results.
Internally, Excel formula AI bots use a combination of algorithms and data structures to perform their tasks. Some common algorithms and techniques used by AI bots include decision trees, neural networks, and natural language processing. These algorithms are used to analyze data, identify patterns, and make predictions based on the input data.
Overall, the way that an Excel formula AI bot works depends on the specific algorithms and techniques that it is using, as well as the data that it is processing and the tasks that it is being asked to perform. With time and more research going on it will be able to do all the things that were once very tedious to carry on.
You might also like - Coolest AI Websites